General conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses You Bottles, accessible via the url: www.youbottles.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Headquarters: Via Autieri d’Italia 177
VAT number: 02771260169
Registered in the REA, number BG-321483
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Bagutta Srl reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to use the site and then access products supplied by it and purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.youbottles.it and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains, the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images (which are intended for information purposes only and may be subject to change without notice) of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used. , the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Place Order” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt You Bottles from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform You Bottles of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Bagutta Srl will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, You Bottles will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. This availability must in any case be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
- If the user requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, You Bottles will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment in which You Bottles became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
- You Bottles markets:
Thermal Water Bottles
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: www.youbottles.it
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, You Bottles will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, You Bottles will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs (Free Shipping Italy over 45 € below € 4.50. Worldwide 13 €) Prices may change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made via:
Art. 8 – Delivery
- You Bottles ships all over the world.
- You Bottles will only make deliveries to the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 24/72 hours depending on the location, or, if no delivery date is specified, and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
- As for countries other than Italy, delivery will normally be made in 5-7 working days, and in any case the delivery terms must be confirmed after the order.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of delivery. termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs, unless otherwise specified, are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed (the program automatically calculates the shipping costs upon confirmation of the order).
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
- The goods travel at the risk of the customer who must check the quantity and integrity of the packages received before collection; Any complaints must be communicated to the courier upon delivery, You Bottles will not be held responsible for missing or damaged packages if not reported to the courier at the time of delivery.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of European legislation.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 1 month from the date of delivery of the products, that the buyer makes a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 20 days from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter and that the online return form is correctly filled in.
- In case of non-compliance, the user who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract. in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014, not mandatory.
- The goods must be returned to:
Via Autieri d’Italia 177
Comun Nuovo 24040 (BG) Italy
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Bagutta Srl are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 035335598, and by post to the following address:
Via Autieri d’Italia 177
Comun Nuovo 24040 (BG) Italy
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.